- 225 grams. unsalted butter
- 110 grams. caster sugar
- 225 grams plain flour
- 110grams. cornflour
- A good pinch of salt
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Flour for dusting work surface
- Caster sugar for sprinkling finished
- Beat sugar and butter together until well blended.
- Sift the flour and cornflour together (reserve).
- Add salt and vanilla to the butter mix, gradually add flours.
- Turn out mixture onto a lightly floured work surface, mould into a large sausage shape, divide the mixture into four, and roll into smaller sausage shape lengths.
- Place long sausages onto a suitable flat tray and refrigerate, at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Slice the mixture into biscuits, place on a baking sheet, and bake at 170°c for about 7-8 mins, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with caster sugar as soon as they come out of the oven, and allow to cool.
GET IN TOUCH
For all enquiries, please call
Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm