We take very seriously our responsibility to keep our impact on the environment as low as we can. We do everything possible to achieve the most sustainable catering in our City of London operations as well as supporting the sustainability of the partners we work with.
Because food plays such a large part in the service we provide, we pay especially close attention to the efforts our suppliers make – in reducing food miles, waste and packaging, recycling wherever possible, using fresh local ingredients, sourcing ethically traded products and using environmentally-friendly chemicals.
Highlights and recent improvements include:
- Using fish and shellfish caught or managed using sustainable methods recognised by the Marine Stewardship Council
- The start of a partnership with a company who only supply fish caught in local waters
- Sourcing meat from within thirty miles of the farm and slaughterhouse of our main meat supplier to reduce food miles and stress on the animals
- Using a vegetable supplier with polytunnels for an extended growing season and less reliance on imports
- Having all vegetables delivered in recyclable boxes with a charitable donation made for each box collected
- Sourcing all our coffee, tea and exotic fruit from Fairtrade sources
GET IN TOUCH
For all enquiries, please call
Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm